- Stage Name: D.O. (디오)
- Real Name: Do Kyungsoo (도경수)
- Chinese Name: Dōu Jǐng Xiù (都暻秀)
- Nicknames: Heenjabuja (rich in whites)
- Bloodtype: A
- Height: 173cm
- Weight: 59kg
- Skills: Singing, beat box
- Super Power (Badge): Earth
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Chinese Zodiac Sign:
- Family: Father, Mother, Older brother
Kyungsoo was born on January 12, 1993 in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea to a couple whose names are undisclosed. He has an older brother, Do Seungsoo.
Known for his singing skill, Kyungsoo began singing during primary school. Throughout his high school career, he was an avid participant in local singing competitions. In 2010, he was recommended to audition for S.M. Entertainment after winning at a local singing festival. Subsequently, he became an S.M. Entertainment trainee during his last two years of high school after performing Na Yoonkwon's "Anticipation" and Browneyed Soul's "My Story" at his audition.
Kyungsoo was formally introduced as the eighth member of EXO on January 30, 2012. His stage name is derived from his family name, Do. He sees Yoo Youngjin, S.M.'s music producer, as his role model. In July 29, 2013, he was featured in f(x)'s song "Goodbye Summer", a track from their album Pink Tape. Premiering at the September 2014 Toronto International Film Featival, Kyungsoo made his feature film debut in the movie Cart. His role consisted of playing the high school student Tae Young.
|2012||To The Beautiful You||SBS||Himself (Cameo)|
|2014||It's Okay, That's Love||Choi Tae-young|
|2015||EXO Next Door||Naver TV Cast||D.O|
|Hello Monster||KBS2||Teenage Lee Joon-young|
|2016||Be Positive||Naver TV Cast||Hwan-dong|
|2018||Hundred Days Husband||tvN||Won-deuk/Lee-yool|
|My Annoying Brother||Go Doo-young|
|2017||The Underdog||Moongchi (voice)|
|Along with the Gods - Part 1||Won Il-byung (Private Won)|
|Room No.7||Tae Jung|
|2018||Swing Kids||Roh Ki-soo|
Awards & Nominations
|2014||16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival||Best Young Actor||It's Okay, That's Love||Won|
|3rd APAN Star Awards||Best New Actor||Won|
|2015||51st Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actor (TV)||Nominated|
|10th Max Movie Awards||Best New Actor||Cart||Nominated|
|9th Asian Film Awards||Best Newcomer||Nominated|
|52nd Grand Bell Awards||Best Supporting Actor||Nominated|
|2016||11th Max Movie Awards||Rising Star Award||N/A||Won|
|52nd Baeksang Arts Awards||Most Popular Actor (Film)||Pure Love||Won|
|2017||53rd Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actor (Film)||My Annoying Brother||Nominated|
|Most Popular Actor (Film)||Won|
|Korean Film Shining Star Awards||Newcomer Award (Film)||Won|
|13th JIMFF Awards||Star Award||Won|
|38th Blue Dragon Film Awards||Best New Actor||Won|
|2nd Asia Artist Awards||Popularity Award (Actor)||N/A||Won|
- D.O. is responsible for most of the cooking done at EXO’s dorm.
- When he was a kid, he was an ulzzang probably due to his cute appearance.
- Apart from cooking, D.O. likes cleaning. He likes to keep his room and their dorm tidy and organized.
- He idolizes and respects TVXQ’s Yunho.
- D.O. has a close relationship with Kai.
- His family was supportive of his singing and always supported him in singing competitions.
- D.O. likes spaghetti, pop music, English music, and fantasy movies.
- D.O. is well known for his doe-eyed look and scary-but-cute expression.
- He sings English songs quite well and has a good pronunciation. He often covers popular English songs during radio shows.
- D.O. is known to be quiet and calm.